The first thing I did was to take the print out of the frame. I attached chicken wire to the frame with a staple gun. After the wire was attached, I spray painted the whole thing.
I found these frames at a second hand shop for $1 and knew they would be perfect for the inside of the big frame.
After a coat of spray paint, they were ready to be hung with thin hobby wire.
My best friend Lynne, gave me these glass tubes for my project. They are perfect because they already had a hole in the back to be wired on. I was wanting something that could be attached easily and yet be changed out if I wanted. Thanks, Lynne....love them!!
(With the tubes being clear glass, it is really hard to photograph them well.)
I added just a wee bit of water and fresh flowers from my garden. I can change out the flowers or add wee shells or something in the tubes as I feel like it.