Friday, August 19, 2011

Frosted Designs...

Happy Friday Everyone!  Its time for another Fabulous Friday Challenge over at Frosted Designs.  I hope you are loving their challenges just as much as I am.  This time around the challenge is to make a project with "clocks".  Make sure you check out the FD blog as there are many great projects from my fellow designers there.

I decided to use these photos of Ian taken just before his 10th birthday.  He was in a great mood that day and really was my wee model.  I was so pleased to get so many good shots of him with natural smiles, nothing forced that day.  *Love* that one of him looking sideways at me smiling.  That's my Ian.  :)



I used some rub on clocks and then a wee metal clock on my flower.  I thought the clocks were perfect to reflect this "time" that I have caputured here.  My baby is growing up way too fast.  Sigh....

I want to say congrats to all the new Design Team members and thank you to the Gals for keeping me on the team!  I love designing for Frosted Designs!!  Hope to see you playing along with our challenges.

Make sure you link up your clock projects to the Frosted Designs blog so I can check them out.  Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Happy Friday!!

4 comments:

  1. These are great picture and perfect title. Love how you used only a touch of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lea, that blue really pops off the page. cute cluster of clocks and great photos too =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!!! Love the black and white with the touch of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the color choices & your son's smile.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)