Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Scrap Friends...

Winter has hit Dunedin, NZ!  Brrr.....there was snow on the foothills this morning and its just been cold.  This colour challenge from Scrap Friends is such a pretty palette and fun to play with and make me think cool summer days.


The challenge is to use this image for any type of project or layout.  I decided to make a shadow box.  I took a box that printer's ink came in and spray painted it white.  Then I added bits and pieces of tags, paper, doilies, twine, flowers, and butterflies.  This is my best friend Lynne's daughter Charli.  I just love this wee girl.  





Make sure you stop by Scrap Friends and check out the store!  They have such a great selection and products.  Also, you will want to play along for a chance at the fantastic prize!  Stop by the blog for a look and check out the other designer's projects.  Such talent!  

Happy Crafting!!  

2 comments:

  1. Brrrrr...just makes me feel cold you saying that!!! It's been cold here but lovely sunny days which make it OK!!! Went beach walking today...was v nice:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)