I punched hearts out of the embossed paper and pushed them around my page. A lot! My idea just wasn't working out. After playing around for quite awhile, I decided to try the negative part of my heart punched paper. Now we were getting somewhere. :)
After much playing around, this is what I came up with........
In the end, I used both the negative strips from the hearts and the hearts themselves. I mixed my alpha letters to get my title. Seems I've had longer titles lately and that is a huge help when not having all the letters needed! A bit of string, doily, sewing around the edges, and clear drops finishes the page.
I hope you will play along the "Embossing" challenge with us at Frosted Designs. Make sure you link up your project for a chance to win a prize and so I can check them out!