Saturday, November 2, 2013

Frosted Designs November Scrapbooking Kit


  
 Hi Everyone!  I just love the November Scrapbooking Kit from Frosted Designs.  I would love to share a layout with you using this kit.  I am not normally drawn to gold but I found the gold in this kit to be the right subtle finishing touches.  


This kit is packed with loads of fun embellishments from Maggie Holms.  I love the resin flowers and the embellishments along with all the fabulous patterned paper.  And don't forget the dollies!  I love them!


 This sewn banner......well, it comes that way!  A true win for me!  :)



I have always told each one of my three boys that they are my favorite.  I have done this for years and they now know to try to use it in their favor.  "But Mum.....I AM your favorite...."

The November Scrapbooking Kit is really a versatile and fun kit to play with.  Make sure you stop on over at the Frosted Designs Store to buy this kit and many other great products.  Keep checking back at the Frosted Designs Blog for more inspiration with this kit.

See you again soon!
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)