Saturday, June 2, 2012

Scrap Friends...

Hi Everyone!

ScrapFriends has a new sketch challenge up for you.  This was a really fun sketch to play with.  I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did.

Here's the sketch........



I had these photos of Aden and just knew they would be perfect for this sketch.  He really is Mr. Personality.  He is in this stage right now where I ask for a smile and I get all sorts of funny faces.  At times it frustrates me but for the most part it just makes me laugh.  I am embracing it because this is Aden now.

All of my products used are listed as links to the store.  I really encourage you to check it out.  The products are fabulous and the prices unbeatable.


I just love these alphabet stickers.  They have a shiny surface to them and love the teal wood grain.  I'm pretty sure they will be in my "favourites" pile.  :)  The paper  I chose was a 6x6 pad.  I love the ticket page and cutting them up gave me more bang for my buck.  This paper is printed on kraft another love of mine.


And if you follow along with my projects, you know that baker's twine is an absolute must for me!  :)  I love using it on my projects.  This twine comes as a set of three.  It is one I've bought before and I'm sure to buy it again.


 Glimmer mist is one of my all time favourites.  I love the way it adds just a subtle (or not so) detail to my pages.  This brown was a new colour to me and I am in love!


Such a fun sketch to play with!  But then again all the challenges at ScrapFriends are fun.  :) 


I do hope you'll play along with the sketch challenge.  I'd love for you to link up your layout to the  ScrapFriends blog so I can check them out AND there is a $25 gift voucher to the store up for grabs.  Now who wouldn't want that?!

Happy Crafting!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)