Saturday, June 5, 2010

Today

Today I am in New Zealand.
Today is Sunday.
Today is rainy and gray.
Today I would love a fountain Diet Cherry Pepsi.
Today instead I am drinking Schweppes Sparkling Duet, a fizzy fruity drink.
Today I found out that all my pictures are also uploaded into Snapfish New Zealand!
Today my laundry is finally dry, after I washed it 3 days ago!
Today I wish I was scrapbooking.
Today I miss my family and my friends.
Today my boys are watching Scooby Doo.
But today is good because today I am in New Zealand.  I really do like the Schweppes drink and was so excited to find out that my pictures are in Snapfish NZ too!  I am thankful to have had a place to wash my clothes and that they are all dry, even if it did take several days.  I may not be scrapbooking at the moment but I am getting pictures that will be wonderful to scrap.  I do miss my family and friends but am so thankful that I have such a wonderful group of people to miss.  Finding Scooby Doo on the television was a wonderful thing!  The boys are totally enjoying themselves.  So today is good.  What will tomorrow bring?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)