Monday, November 22, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays...and check list...

Boy do I ever have a check list!  This time of year is always a busy one for me with holidays, birthdays, and just life in general.  This year is no different, other than we are living in New Zealand and moving in just 3 weeks!  I have just checked one thing off my list....finishing presents for family and shipping them off to the States.  Whew...nice to have that one finished.  Aden's birthday is in two weeks so I'm in the process of getting a friends party planned for him.  I can't believe he is going to be 7!  I need to be getting our things packed for our move to Dunedin too.  I have done a few boxes here and there but there is much more that needs packed.


In between all those items on my check list, I have squeezed in a bit of scrapping too.  I think its what helps me remain stable.  : )  Here is my take on this week's SketchyThursdays challenge.  These pictures were from a trip we made to Birdling Flats.  This is a rock beach that is about 45 minutes from our house.  The water that day was stunning!  We all enjoyed digging in the rocks looking for semi precious stones.  It was a chilly but great day.  This beach is on our "company list".  The list of places we want to take company when they come to visit.  Hopefully its as beautiful that day as it was for us.  I love this picture of Aden looking for rocks.  Such a little boy on such a huge beach with an even bigger ocean.  I just couldn't cut it up for my layout.  I have special plans for this picture.  : )

6 comments:

  1. Gorgous take on the sketch! Those photo's are beautiful and I love he buttons and your layers!
    That last photo is stunning!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on this weeks Sketch, love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your interpretation of the sketch. Beautiful colors, too! Thanks for playing at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous color combo! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is AWESOME!!! I loveeeeeeee the photos and the colors! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)