Friday, November 19, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays...Guest Designer Challenge













When I first saw the sketch for the December Guest Designer from SketchyThursdays I thought "whoa...what a challenge!"  I have to admit that I tried several times to make this layout without much success.  The challenge was to use at least 5 photos in a circle and use sparkle.  The circle photos really had me stumped!  After my many attempts, I ended up using photos that I've taken of nature here and there.  The sparkle was much easier...glitter paper, letters, glimmer mist, and a little bling thrown in here and there.  I'm really happy that I stuck with this challenge and created this layout!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Loving those nature photo's and how you made th background.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwwwwwwww! This is BEAUTIFUL!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE the photos!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job with this challenge, love what you have done with this! The photos are stunning! Thanks for joining the Sketchy Thursdays fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)