Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Core'dinations Creative Frenzy...

Hello Everyone!  This post is specifically for the Design Team call at Core'dinations.  I have always enjoyed their cardstock and since its hard to come by here in New Zealand, I thought why not give this DT call a try.  These 3 layouts are made primarily with their cardstock and for this call.  Sanding, ripping, and distressing are the techniques I used.

And just to clarify.....I love being on the Design team at Frosted Designs!  And will most certainly still be creating for them.  The Gals over there are so great!

Ok.....here are my pages.....






Thanks for taking a look!  I am pleased with my end result no matter the outcome.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I have seen the first two irl and they look awesome.....But without even seeing that last one for real..It looks amazing Lydia. Def my favourite. Just gorgeous. Go you and all the best xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)