Friday, July 15, 2011

Frosted Designs...

Hello Everyone!!  There is a new challenge at Frosted Designs this week.  "Quote that" is the challenge.  I decided to quote myself for this project.


I tell my boys....all 3 of them.....all the time that "you" are my favorite.  :)  And they know it.  Now they have begun quoting me.  "You know...since I'm your favorite....."  I love it!

I cut paper into 1 inch squares for my flowers.  I laid them on my page with the backside of it up and sprayed the squares to get the background effect.  The mist made the edges of the paper curl when it dried so I used those to make the flowers.  I was pretty happy with the end result and will be doing this again.

Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure you upload your "Ouote That" project to Frosted Designs so you are in for the prize drawing and so I can check them out!

Happy Friday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Lydia, I just LOVE this!!! This misting and the flowers are brilliant, the twine looks fabulous and I love how you did the title and framed out around the photo!!! Wait I think that's everything, but it's all great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! I love the flowers. they almost have a pinwheel feel to them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous. i love the photo, the cute flowers, and the misting. it all works together brilliantly. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)