Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays...

This week's sketch at sketchythursdays was a challenge for me.  I had been saving these pictures from when the boys and I were at the photo booth for a long time, not sure how I wanted to scrap them.  They had never been in one before and were a bit timid.  And if you know my boys, you know that is not like them!  Lucky for us, a couple of high school kids were just getting out and they saw how much fun they had.  We piled in and I quickly explained that they needed to look at the camera.  For the minute we were in that booth, we had a great time!  I'm so glad we got these pictures.  I would love to do it again!!

The original sketch was a two page one so I combined a bit of each page to put mine together.  My background mask was some mesh that came around our new propane gas BBQ tank.  After I sprayed it with my mist, the "chicken wire" pattern showed up.  My hubby was the one who thought I might want to have it for scrapping.  What a guy!  I was pleased with the finished product.  It felt good to get it out of my head and onto paper.   Ahh...onto the next project!

7 comments:

  1. Love the final product. You got some bling in on the boy page without making it girly. That is amazing and wonderful. congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Layout!! Love it all - the colors, the bling, the photo strips! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love photo booth piccies. A great page : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! I love how you did this with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee these photos!!! GREAT PAGE!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally re-found your blog!! I couldn't remember the web address for the longest time but I got smart today and got it off your Facebook info. :) Ha! I'm such a dork. I love getting to catch back up on your life. And your scrapbooking is amazing!! IF I ever get married, I'll have you put together the book of pics for me! :) Love and miss you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally fave worthy - great LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)