Friday, October 1, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays...Will the real Bessy Ressy step forward...

This week I wanted to get my layout for sketchy thursdays  done early this week as we will be out of town all next week.  I loved this layout and it came together quickly for me.  I am dedicating this page to my two brothers, Troy and Joel.  The journaling reads as follows.....

"Who is Bessy Ressy?  No one really knows.  Well, someone knows but they aren't telling.  When we were kids, Bessy Ressy made her mark by signing her name to the padded part of a folding chair.  In INK!!  She must have really wanted to make a statement.  Naturally, since Bessy is a girl's name, I got blamed.  But I think it was really one of my brothers!  I think they just wanted to get me in trouble.  So who is Bessy Ressy?  I have my suspisions.....and NO it isn't me!  But I suppose we will never know for sure who the real Bessy Ressy is."

So this is the story of Bessy Ressy.  As adults, we have had many laughs over Bessy Ressy but no one has fessed up to being THE Bessy Ressy.  This past Christmas, I had a gift given to me that read "Bessy Ressy and Bryce (my husband)".  Hmmm...I think maybe Bessy Ressy decided to sign "her" name once more!  hahaha.....
: )

6 comments:

  1. Great layout and a really cute story! I think it's wonderful that you scraped that memory.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch. Love those tags : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous take on the sketch! Love that story and your title is so much fun!Hope you find out some day ;)
    Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooooooooooo love this!! LOVING those TAGS!!! Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)`

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool idea to use the tags! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)