Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011...

Wow...how did we get through 2010 so quickly?  Didn't we just start this....well, last year?  I'm not a big one on making New Year's resolutions, but I am a believer in Goals.  So this year I have several goals that I AM going to accomplish.  Just one of my goals is to take a picture every day.  I like to believe I'm pretty good at capturing the every day moments along with the special times but there are some days I don't get any pictures taken.  So just one of my goals is a purposeful photo every day.  I am going to figure out how to get a slide show of my POTD...photo of the day....up onto my blog so I (and you) can have a record of my photo journal.

With that being said, this is today's photo.  This is one of my favorite road signs here in New Zealand.  It shows the road you are driving on, a rail road next to it, and then several side roads.  After looking at it, I think "what, where?????".  But I think this is a great one to start off 2011 being that there is one path that I want to follow and so many that could send me in a different direction.    I am looking forward to keeping my focus, staying on the path, and achieving my goals!  So whether you make a New Year's resolution or not, here's to achieving our Goals!

Happy 2011 Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me some commenting love. I read each and every comment made. :)